Every time we get in the "bye-bye" to go somewhere, C2 gleefully crawls into the driver's seat and starts pushing buttons. He also puts coins in the cd changer. Helpful. I have no patience for this particular shenanigan. I have to bribe him every time to get him in his seat or it becomes a kicking and screaming moment. Which I have no patience for. Get the picture? So, today I offered my bribe and he said, "Okay!" in his amazingly charming way and crawled right back into his seat. As he was getting in, R2 kindly explained to him, "Boy, you know we're not old enough to drive yet. I know it seems like I'm old enough to drive, but really I'm only 4 and a half. But I'm almost five. And I don't drive."
We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so great to hear from you! Your kids are adorable! Love all your posts about your daughter. Thanks for the compliment on the crowns. They are fun to make. Needless to say, my 3 girls inspire a lot of "crafty projects". I would love to see you when you come visit UT next time!
Post a Comment