Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Boss

R2: Mom!  K (friend) thinks we're the boss, but I know we're not the boss.

Me: The boss of what?

R2:  Our house.  The president is the boss.

Me: What president?

R2: The president of the Nited States.

Me: The president might be the boss of the United States, but not of our house.  In this house we are our own bosses.

R2:  Well, K says that I have to let her wear this princess dress, but I'm wearing it right now.  She says we're the boss so we can trade dresses.  I don't want to trade dresses!  And the president is the boss!

1 comment:

married with children said...

cari...i didn't know you had a blog...and i think i rather like it!!! thank you for the comment on the mom's blog for a seamstress - did i spell that right??? i think i will call her. are her prices reasonable? thanks tons cari...and for the bday wish!
suzy