Thursday, January 21, 2010

While Mommy's Away

Last night, while I was gone, R1 was doing the dishes (he's a good house herr) and R2 decided she wanted to have a piñata (she had a surprise birthday party for an imaginary friend just a little while earlier).  As usual, she had a plan:  she wanted to use the cardboard tube from a roll of wrapping paper as the stick.  So, R1 tied a cloth around her eyes, spun her around and went back to doing dishes.  The agreed upon piñata?  His backside.  I think she was very successful because when I came home, all I saw was a mostly unraveled cardboard tube, presumably from meeting its target several times.  Judging by the story I heard, everyone had a great time :)

Ever notice how this sort of thing happens only when the dad is in charge?

2 comments:

charrette said...

I WISH you could hear me laughing out loud at the image of all these shenanigans!

charrette said...

It's the end of the day and I'm STILL loving that Rob's backside was her pinata! (And he agreed to it!)